Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My little Gopher

Kendra is so smart, she is talking in full sentences and can carry on a conversation. She asked to go to grandma's house the other day and when I said that grandma does not have a house yet, she told grandma, "I will buy you one." She also knows her name (Kenna or Kennaroo Richards) and she knows mom's name. She has been obsessed with going to the Mayan and seeing the divers (and often asks if we can take our dog Belly, or her cousin Brek to the Mayan). The other day, we were waiting at the Mayan and she knew exactly when it was our turn to go inside because they called mom's name.

We have had so much fun now that it is getting warmer (with the exception of this week). Kendra loves playing with other kids and we went to the park several days last week. Kendra also loves digging in the yard or in her sandbox and she can do that for hours.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute! I am glad you put up some new pics...she really is adorable. I miss you! I hope all is well!